Sunday 7 April 2013

"Hang up my shirts naked"

A few weeks ago I wrote a letter to my husband. I asked him to be my Sir during a period of intense grief. The letter made him sad because he wasn't inspired to be dominant while grieving and helping me through my grief. Then a number of other things happened (including another bereavement) and suddenly one day this week I received an email from hubby while he was at work (I work from home - bonus!).

"Put my shirts in the washing machine, turn it on. While in the laundry room, hit your thighs with your brush till you come, then go and do whatever you like. When the washing is done, hang up my shirts naked."

My reaction was beyond excitement! I followed the instructions, obviously. I managed to give myself some nice bruises, but hitting myself wasn't enough to make me come so I helped it along by masturbating with a large plastic cooking spoon with a long, thick handle. It was incredible, not least because the laundry room is tiny - barely enough space for the washing machine and one person. It made the whole experience that much more awesome.

One thing though, hanging up damp shirts when naked is jolly bloody cold!



-------------------
This post was made for Sinful Sunday (hoorah, I'm back!). Clickety click for more sexy pics.

Sinful Sunday

20 comments:

  1. That's some hotness right there!

    (Tell me, do you hang your washing outside like I do? Because that's a really interesting mental thought, right there ...)

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful, the email, the execution of your task, the meaning behind this all. I can just imagine how excited and thankful you must have been!

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've been grieving.

    Sounds like this was definitely a great way to cheer you up and make chores more fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your bad news :-(

    That was an awesome request from him and and awesome picture from you :-) Very sexy (kiss) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely understand why you would want him to be Dominant during this time for you and I'm happy to see that he has agreed. Sounds like a hot experience for you and the picture is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We empathise with your grief and smile because of your husband 'seeing the light'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear of your loss; good that you got your own way in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad he's responding, and allowing you to be who you need to be right now. So glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto what Aaron said about understanding why you need him in this way during this sad time (so sorry). Wonderful of him to respond, and I also must know, do you hang your laundry outside? That hadn't even occurred to me until Dee asked and now I must know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That must have been quite a pick-me-up! I'm sorry it had to come in such general sadness but it soulds like it was just what you needed!

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot damn! This had me biting my lips and everything! Mmmm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So let me invite you both to my hill where you can hang up all the laundry you want in the nude.. btw I live in the country so it can be done outside.. just a suggestion. So sorry for your losses hun but I totally understand the need to just not think on the day to day in those moments. Glad he stepped up for you, even if he was a little leery at first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember that letter a few weeks ago. And I am almost in tears that given a little time for things to sink in & for him to mull it over, he completely took you by surprise. I can only hope this is the very beginning of a wonderful journey for the both of you..

    Pea ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful email to get.... makes the laundry all that more exciting! I hope this is the beginning of a new exploration for you and hubby!

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a beautiful story....;)I always thought that emailing to each other is so sexy.. and his demand makes it more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your post elicited so much emotion in me! Sadness for your losses, hope for your hub's participation, anticipation of a task and titillation of getting a glimpse at your pleasure. Wonderful post! I enjoyed myself thoroughly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting that he surprised you; glad to hear it cheered you up.
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww! How awesome!! Sounds like a hot time for all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad you got some relief; sorry for your losses. So much emotion mixed up in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Get daily ideas and guides for making $1,000s per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete