Thursday 18 April 2013

Phone Sex

Who doesn’t love phone sex? Having to get off through the power of thought, listening, conversation and whatever skills your hand/s can muster. I once fell off a chair having an orgasm because the phone was attached to the wall and couldn’t move. It was great. Of course, that is the downside to phone sex – technicalities.

Technicalities have been the reason why my husband, Nic, and I have not in our 12ish years together had phone sex – not even once (well that and the lack of sexual compatibility, but that is an old story). That is until two nights ago. Hubby is away on holiday while I am at home trying to work. We both have phones, we can afford the calls, we are in practical time zones, and we both have privacy – all requirements for sex over the phone.  

And how delicious our sex was. Nic told me all the things he would do to me, the way he would control my body and force it to do what he wanted. He steered the conversation where he wanted. He dominated our fantasy, he made it his and I submitted to it, willingly. Two years ago he didn’t even fantasize when wanking (no joke, for the life of me I don't know how that is possible), now his fantasies are about guiding me and controlling me. Together we have opened up a whole new world of possibilities as a result. It is wonderful.

------------------------- 

This post was written for Wicked Wednesday (yes, I know it’s Thursday, be off with you pedant). Clickety click for other wicked things.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, indeed... the possibilities this has opened up. Sometimes it comes at the rarest of moments :)

    Lovely post! I can feel your happiness.

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) sounds like things are moving in a great direction, I am happy for your both

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back before Cell phones my husband had a pager. I began pager sex. I would call the pager and then put in digits that corresponded with letters of the alphabet. At break he would sit down and figure out what it said. It made his night shift job interesting and guaranteed I was a had woman when he got in..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fantastic. I hope you enjoy the journey possibilities.

    ReplyDelete