Monday 3 September 2012

I'm Kinky

Yeah, isn’t everyone? I mean, when it comes down to it surely everybody likes something other than the missionary position in the bedroom? Even my husband, the most vanilla of vanilla men, has a fetish for sex in the kitchen. So, what do I mean by kink? I guess what I like is filth, shame, humiliation. I like to be made to submit. I like to make someone submit. I like to get a guy to come over their bedroom window and then lick it off. I like to be pissed on and be made to drink. I also like pain, inflicting it and receiving it. I like to be spanked so hard I have bruises lasting for weeks.

What I don’t like is doing that stuff with my husband, because he doesn’t like it. What I don’t like is doing that stuff with strangers because I don’t trust them. The problem then is how do you find someone you trust?

No comments:

Post a Comment