Sunday, 30 September 2012

Used

Two hours ago I woke to the sound of church bells and my husband kissing me. The next thing I knew, Nic had his cock in my hand and was using me as a sex toy. I was not permitted to move. He fucked my hand until he came. I have not been told I can play and I have not asked for permission. I don't think he realizes that I am denying myself, but orgasm self-denial is something I adore. He is going out soon and I may find a way to meet some of my kinkier needs with the exquisite knowledge that today my husband has used me.


 
 
 
 
Sinful Sunday

9 comments:

  1. mmm very yummy... the way he used you and the photo! Sinful thoughts for the rest of the day ;)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sexy... Sir did this to me in the night once. I woke up and he had my hand wrapped round my cock... in the end he jerked off into it and then smeared his cum all over me. He left me wanton and lusty that night too.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I love a good hand job! and the photo is excellent :)

    ~Kazi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot. I love orgasm denial as well - except when I hate it. The bf says this is the sort of thing he likes to do to me.

    Great photo.

    -Silverdrops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great morning for you! It's lovely when they use you out of nowhere, isn't it? So arousing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful way to start the day a handful of cum!

    DD x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy words, sexy shot!
    xxPenny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a provocative, erotic shot! I love using Jill for my pleasure, though to be fair she enjoys using me similarly.

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! That is so very hot! I think I shall have to share this idea...

    ReplyDelete